J&M Data Services: A Microsoft Partner, is a premier IT Consulting & IT Outsourcing firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. J&M Data Services’ computer support and web development experts provide on-call expertise at a much lower cost than most IT consulting firms. We understand the importance in providing prompt and reliable service to ensure that you and your business remain operational and productive.
Our Microsoft-certified consultants are focused on network consulting and firewalls to provide effective on-site technical support for small and medium sized businesses. All of our IT consultants are proven experts in their respective fields which cover Windows Server consulting, VMWare Consulting, Exchange Server support, as well as many other technologies from Microsoft and Cisco. We also offer extensive Microsoft .NET expertise, having successfully launched numerous ASP.NET systems and .NET applications. This is how we provide a variety of IT Outsourcing Services.
No matter what the project, we begin by shaking hands and listening.
Our IT consulting approach is service-oriented. We work with clients to find solutions to their needs rather than trying to fill billable hours or resell equipment. Our IT consultants work as efficiently with your IT budget as we do with our own. Our proficiency coupled with our high standards for quality and service provide our clients with outstanding value. As a result, every customer is our best reference.
J&M Data Services is a fair and ethical employer and business partner. Feel free to read our Corporate Ethics Policy, to which each of our IT consultants pledges to uphold.
Key Facts About J&M Data Services IT Outsourcing
- We are a Microsoft Partner
- We are a Dell Certified Partner
- IT Outsourcing Key Differences:
- We only take on business that fits our core competencies.
- We are NOT a “jack of all trades, master of none“
- We manage our existing proven employees to serve customers and are not in the business of contracting with staff to meet the needs of new customers.
- We offer an unbeatable value by providing proven credentialed experts at the lowest possible price.
- We invest in tools and ongoing training instead of high-rent office space, expensive marketing materials, sales or clerical staff, and other unnecessary overhead.
- Our Microsoft Partner status provides each Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE) and Microsoft Certified Solution Developer (MCSD) with access to technical bulletins, patches, and 24×7 live support so that we can deliver rapid quality technical support.
- We carry $2 Million in business General Liability and also Errors and Omissions with Hartford Insurance.
- Our ability to provide both rapid onsite and remote assistance allows small businesses to benefit from the expertise associated with big companies without the high cost of maintaining a dedicated in-house IT staff.
- We offer on-site computer support, IT outsourcing, and web design to businesses and government agencies.
- IT Project Management
- Microsoft Exchange Consulting (5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010)
- Windows Consulting (NT, 2000 Server, 2003 Server, 2008 Server, SBS 2003, SBS 2008)
- Security Services:
- Network Security Audits
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Backup Planning
- Facility Relocation Services: Our Microsoft-certified computer consulting experts can help you plan and manage a seamless move of your IT infrastructure to a new facility, including project management, facilities wiring, phone and data carrier selection with comprehensive support throughout.
Talk more about your products here.
Tell prospective customers more about your company and the services you offer here. Replace this image with one more fitting to your business.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.